Great opportunity to gain work experience for junior high potential candidates!
Are you interested in ACCOUNTING and GL processes? Would like to widen your knowledge? Do you want to work for a successful international company in Prague and become an expert?
Then apply now!
For our international client we are looking for suitable candidates to work for a major and fast expanding international company, operating all over the world.
Enhance your career with our international growing client as General Ledger.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Maintain timely and accurate General Ledger records
- Process monthly amortization and process disposals
- Prepare journal entries
- Book/post all journal entries, both country and SSC driven, ensuring relevant back up is included
- Carry out the monthly financial analysis
- Record, reconcile asstes and liability reclassifications
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations including bank reconciliations
- Providing information for external audit, accounting assistance and responsibility for accounting processes
- Information support for financial statement diclosures
- Prepare month-end journal entries and reconciliations (cash/prepaid)
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, closures and the related reports
- Fixed Assets reconciliations
- Financial background and/or bachelor in Finance/Economics (Bachelor/Master degree in Accounting preferred)
- At least 1 year experience in Accounting (Complex financial accountancy experience within multi-national organization is plus)
- Good understanding of accountancy processes
- Experience working in a global Shared Service Center a plus
- Analytical mindset
- Computer literacy (MS Office – advanced knowledge of Excel, Word required)
- Organized good time management
- Advanced presentation skills
- 5 extra days of paid vacation
- Meal Vouchers
- Education allowance
- Contribution to health insurance
- Cafeteria system
- Company events
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.