Are you interested in working on FINANCIAL PROJECTS? Do you have a team spirit and good ANALYTICAL THINKING?
Apply for this position, use English on a daily basis and become a FINANCIAL ANALYST!
THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Presenting financial related information
- Working on different projects
- Tracking finance policies and statutory requirements
- Modifying reports from SAP to MS Excel
- Preparing of client invoices
- Participating in the forecasting activities, budgeting
- Check contract related information
- Processing internal accounting documents
- Creating and modifying reports
- Support other teams
- Coordinate near and long-term planning activities to ensure consistency and compliance
- Perform other duties as assigned
You will be supported yet able to work on your initiative and have fun doing it, gaining valuable experience and enhancing your future employability.
The opportunity to work in a multicultural company, friendly and dynamic international environment. Are you interested in this position? Feel free to send me your CV in English.
- University Degree (Accounting, Economics, Finance or Business Administration)
- Fluent English
- Have an interest in finance and commercial business
- Microsoft Office skills
- Analytical thinking
- Time management
- Vacation – up to 25 days
- Meal vouchers
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
- Referral Bonus
- Language courses
- Overtime Compensation
- Sick Days
- Employee Discounts
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.