Individual and professional care, welcoming atmosphere, work within teams of positive and open-minded people!
This is a great opportunity to build a career as a Financial Analyst.
Throughout this position you will be:
- Presenting financial related information
- Working on different projects
- Tracking finance policies and statutory requirements
- Modifying reports from SAP to MS Excel
- Preparing of client invoices
- Participating in the forecasting activities, budgeting
- Check contract related information
- Processing internal accounting documents
- Creating and modifying reports
- Support other teams
- Coordinate near and long-term planning activities to ensure consistency and compliance
- Perform other duties as assigned
You will be supported yet able to work on your initiative and have fun doing it, gaining valuable experience and enhancing your future employability.
- University Degree (Accounting, Economics, Finance or Business Administration)
- 1 – 2 years of experience in Finance, Accounting or Controlling
- Fluent English
- Intermediate level of German and French is welcome
- Have a keen interest in understanding how a finance team works in a commercial business
- Computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented person, analytical thinking
- Be a first class team player who possesses a positive and collegiate attitude
- Have excellent personal time management and prioritisation skills
- Be self-motivated and able to work on your initiative
- Vacation – up to 25 days
- Meal vouchers
- Employee Discounts
- Referral Bonus
- Language course
- Sick Days
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.