Candidates with an interest in finance and analysis now have a great opportunity to start building their career in a renowned international company offering a range of consulting services.
If you wish to gain highly useful experience in financial analysis, work in English with a bunch of young and motivated people like yourself, you may be in luck!
Have a look at what you’d be involved with on a daily basis. As a FINANCIAL ANALYST you will mostly:
- assist in preparing budgets and forecasts for large projects
- learn to understand and present financial information
- process supporting documentation such as contracts and invoices
- perform analyses to track the progress of your assigned projects
- analyze the results and learn to come up with improvements
- communicate with project managers and across different departments
- provide accounting and administrative support to your team
- produce various reports and presentation using Excel and SAP
In addition to learning all of this, you will also develop a multitude of soft and interpersonal skills that will help you grow both personally and professionally. The company makes sure all new employees are properly trained so your transition into working world is smooth and stress-less. You will be pleasantly surprised by the offered benefits as well as company culture and down-to-earth environment.
What do you need to become a financial analyst?
- Bachelor degree is enough, preferably in the field of economics, finance, business administration or management
- No previous work experience is necessary as long as you have relevant academic background and passion for the field
- Candidates with some professional experience are most welcomed as well
- English language is a must as you will perform your work in English and should be able to talk to your foreign colleagues over coffee
- MS Office, you should be familiar with Excel
- Positive attitude and team spirit
- Motivation to learn and develop
And what can you expect in return?
- Vacation – up to 25 days
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria points to use for products and services of your choice
- Employee Discounts
- Referral Bonus
- Insurance contribution
- Sick Days
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.