OUR CLIENT’S MESSAGE:
We are currently among the top five largest organizations in the beverage group worldwide. As a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organisation, we manage an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands, employing 155,000 people in over 25 countries. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, we operate as one company, with one culture.
Join a global business leader that will provide you with genuine opportunities of personal and professional growth while enjoying one of the best working environments in Prague today!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be part of Order to Cash international department within our Services Center. You will be managing the payment related issues and processes. Within this role you will mainly monitor the overdue accounts, perform account reconciliation, monitor the payment plans, resolve customer issues, build relationship with business units and customers, and manage relevant customer data and documentation. This position involves daily communication with customers via phone or email and cooperation with different teams, who are responsible for other aspects of the process.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- High school or University education preferably in Finance/ Business Administration or related field
- 1 years’ experience in a similar position is preferred but not a must
- Understanding and practical knowledge of finance processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Good knowledge of MS Office Package
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively
- High level of service mindset
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Very competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers and other benefits)
- Permanent employment contract
- All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
- Positive and social working environment
- International working environment where English is used daily among other languages
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram and buses)
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Regular social events and team building activities
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
People Place & Partners a.s.
Délka prac. poměru
na dobu neurčitou
od: 11. 10. 16
30.000 - 39.999 Kč
+420 775 446 667