Work for our client who is the world’s leading provider of thermal processing services focused on serving the specific needs of a diverse international client base.
What we do makes a difference!
In the position of Junior Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining the database and researching missing information
- Checking credit limits
- Contacting customers with overdue balances
- Processing data in accordance with internal procedures
- Contact other internal departments
- Reporting about accounting processes and their results
- Take care about customer payment to be on time
- Fluent English and German language
- Financial background (education in economics/experience in similar position)
- Interest in finance and administration
- Experience in similar position preffered
- Good PC skills
The company is offering exciting opportunities to join its newly created team of specialists and experts who will support and deliver best-in-class services to the international network.
You can enjoy interesting benefits:
- Very competitive salary
- 3 sick days
- 25 days of holiday
- Working hours 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- Fruit and vegetable for free
- Use and perfect your language skills on a daily basis
- Work in a modern open space environment
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.