DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH AND GERMAN AND LOOKING FOR INTERESTING WORK IN PRAGUE?
- Looking for a new challenge? YES!
- Interest in working for one of the biggest IT companies in the world? YES!
come join our team!
This is your opportunity to work for one of the world´s fastest growing software companies as a Product Support Analyst.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Communication with customers regarding software or technical issues within hospitality field
- Entering technical and application related issues into the company system
- Identifying problems, finding solution to issues and troubles and inform clients about its solution
- Processing documents and information
- Developing product knowledge and identifying areas for further specialization
- Deep understanding of company product
The company has great training opportunities and constant support on the job!
If you do not have any experience within IT, DO NOT LET IT SCARE YOU! You will be trained on specific IT product used by hotels and travel agencies all over the world and you will be able to advise to users and clients about it after training.
Come join the team of young professionals with positive mindset- APPLY NOW!
- Fluent in English and German
- work experience in hospitality (e.g. hotel reception) or technical field is an advantage
- Strong communication skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate effectively cross-functionally across various teams
- Be driven by the quality delivered
- Be a first class team player who possesses a positive and collegiate attitude
- Week on phone without going to work
- Competitive salary
- Additional holiday
- Sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Flexi passes
- Language courses
- Above standard medical care
- Contribution to pension and life insurance
- Work for one of the world's fastest growing software companies
- Continuous training
- Friendly and multicultural environment in modern offices
- Rewarding career
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.