A renowned global organisation that is consistently ranked high in employee satisfaction and is an absolute leader in its industry, is looking for individuals to join their growing inventory team. If you have some understanding of accounting/finance and IT, speak advanced English and would like to work your way up in an international company look no further.
Upon joining as an INVENTORY ANALYST, you will have to roll up your sleeves for the following tasks:
- Process and investigate sales orders
- Preparation of Intercompany Netting
- closing monthly invoices
- Creation of related Intercompany orders
- Support main customer Inventory reconciliation
- Help other team member with transactional duties
- Support accounts reconciliations and prepare repairing journal entries in order to clean the balances
- University degree, preferably accounting/finance or IT related
- Experience with ERP system
- Very advanced Excel, SQL advantage
- Advanced English – work is conducted in English
- Ability to connect accounting issues with IT
- Interest in learning and analysis
Flexible working hours
5 weeks of vacation
Contribution for Prague Public Transport
Refreshment in the workplace
Contribution for Language Study
Extra life and travel insurance and pension contribution
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.