Tasks and responsibilities of an Inside Business Portal specialist:
- 1st line support to our clients
- Working in an international team to support our clients worldwide
- Solving the clients support questions and are willing to go the extra mile
- You will assist clients in detecting technical and functional issues with channel related services and will use your extensive experience and knowledge to diagnose, prioritize, advise and resolve technical and functional problems.
- You will set-up clients on the new channel and related services and take responsibility and coordinate the end-to-end administrative process.
- You maintain contact with clients and/or stakeholders and keep them informed about the progress of their request.
- You will identify and bring forward suggestions to minimalize the number of support requests (e.g. new features to add to the product).
- You will suggest and propose manual process improvements or elimination of manual process steps.
- You will be responsible for missing data investigation to complete the open clients´ cases successfully.
- You will assist internal colleagues (on a global level) to process the data obtained via different channels within internal software to assure that all the necessary data is gathered, registered and processed correctly.
- Working for international and stable financial institution
- Young and dynamic team that will help you learn
- Possibilities for further growth (career prospects) in different roles within the team
Education in Business administration is an advantage
English – advanced or Slovak – advanced or Czech – advanced or Hungarian – advanced or Polish – advanced or Romanian – advanced or Russian – advanced or Ukrainian – advanced or
Bulgarian – advanced
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Personality requirements and skills
- You are fluent in English + Slovak/Czech and Bulgarian/Polish/Russian/Ukrainian/Romanian/Hungarian
- Experience in client service function
- You have excellent client service skills (Patience; Attentiveness; Clear Communication Skills; Ability to Use „Positive Language“)
- You have excellent administrative skills (and experience with MS Office application Word and Excel).
- You are flexible, accurate, result-oriented and a team player with a positive drive and you go for the joint result.
- You feel comfortable in a fast changing environment. You are willing to learn every day in a continuous moving global environment with high expectations of service.
- You are stress-resistant and are able to exude calmness, for example, when incidents occur.
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.