Are you motivated to work in the infrastructure?
Do you want to be a partner for clients as a Consultant?
Large company offers aninteresting job for:
Infrastructure Senior Consultant
Your main responsibilities will be:
- to monitor and troubleshoot production problems related to global MPLS network and systems infrastructure
- to solve hardware and software issues of WAN devices and provide support
- to implement changes on Cisco routers and switches.
- to work with the vendor(s) in the delivery of data network service, hardware and SW
- to participate on projects
- Education related to Electronics, Telecommunications, IT or Computer Science
- Experience in the troubleshooting and administration of data infrastructure networks
- Familiar with service management processes
- Professional certifications (ITIL, COBIT)
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting Cisco routers, IOS switches (9000 series, Nexus series, 65×x, 45×x, and 35×x series).
- Knowledge of ATM, DSL, Frame Relay, Ethernet, ISDN, POS
- Expert knowledge in TCP/IP, Routing Protocols (OSPF and BGPv4), BGP, OSPF and IP protocols in an MPLS Environment.
- Experience working on CoS, QoS, WRED and related quality of service parameters
- Understanding of high availability fundamentals (HSRP and VRRP)
- LAN switching technologies: STP, Trunking, Etherchannel
- Knowledge of VPN technologies and IPSec, network protocols like FTP, TFTP, NTP, SNMP, DNS, DHCP
Some knowledge of UNIX scripting, VoIP, multicast protocols (IGMP, PIM), Network Security
CCNP/CCDP/CCIP/CCIE Certification is welcome
- 5 weeks of holiday, meal vouchers, cafeteria1000 CZK/month
- Life/Pension Insurance 500+ CZK/month
- Sick Days
- Overtime Compensation
- Language courses
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- International environment
- Work on large projects with large clients
- Interesting career path – quick promotion
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.