ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
Operating for more than 140 years, we are a global innovation-oriented automotive manufacturer with sales of €33.3 billions in 2013. We operate in five business segments with over 189,000 professionals in 49 countries. We deliver and develop intelligent technologies for mobility and transport as one of the leading automotive suppliers and the 4th largest tire manufacturer in the world. Our corporation continuous growth on a global scale is taking us on a greater position in global competition. As an employer, we value your expertise and reward you with career development opportunities.
YOUR ROLE WILL BE
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to work as part of a team, manage their own workload and have exposure to working towards contract agreements and service level agreements. Part of this role includes client interaction via phone and e-mail. Therefore, enjoying communication and having a passion for excellence in service and teamwork will ensure your success.
By joining our French Team, you will be responsible for the relevant HR administration by accurately processing employee attendances, absences, holidays, wage changes and other records in order to be able to calculate salaries at the end of the month. You will be responsible for having all relevant accounting and auxiliary system requirements met (e.g. banking requirements, tax filings, benefits, pension and stock record keeping, wage garnishments), and ensure that all documentation and system data are up-to-date. Within this role you will also manage daily communication with clients, respond to their inquiries, cooperate with them and help to develop long-term relationship.
You will be provided with all relevant training and supervision and that takes from 3 to 6 months before you start working independently.
YOUR PROFILE SHOULD BE
- University Degree or Secondary School
- Previous experience working in an office environment would be an advantage but is not necessary
- Good level of English and upper-intermediate level of French
- MS Office user knowledge
- Detail oriented person with good problem solving skills, accuracy and the ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Proactive personality with good communication skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
WE OFFER YOU
- A Competitive basic salary and extensive corporate benefits package including language courses
- Yearly bonuses
- Permanent employment contract
- Extensive training and coaching
- Opportunities for professional growth
- State of the art office building in Prague centre
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and Team Building Activities
- Perspective projects with an international scope
- Positive social and working environment
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
People Place & Partners a.s.
Délka prac. poměru
na dobu neurčitou
+420 775 446 667