Within our INTERNATIONAL HR TEAM, the role of HR specialist includes:
- Being the first point of contact for all HR related queries
- Support employee life cycle – onboarding, data and absence management, transfers and terminating employee paperwork etc.
- Administer related documentation
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Invent and support continuous improvement of HR processeses
- fluent SPANISH with ENGLISH
- hands on experience in HR field via direct HR tasks, administrative support of HR department or HR SSC .. for 1–3 years
- Bachelor degree
- being familiar w/ MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook i.e. you can draw a graph, create and filter charts, put together a presentation and make sure that your outlook is not a mess
- flexibility with hours and have proactive attitude
5 weeks of paid holiday
contribution towards pension insurance
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.