What words come in to your mind when someone says HR?
- people, hiring, happy employee, staff, recruitment…what else?
How would you treat other employees? Do you have fresh and new ideas to improve conventional processes? Show us your passion about this field!
Do we still have your attention? Keep on reading!
What would be your RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Maintaining and updating human resources documents.
- Processing HR transactions.
- Preparing and maintaining employment records related to hiring, personal details changes, termination, leaves, transfers, compensations, promotions etc.
- Solve employee´s queries.
- Participating in administrative staff meetings.
- Responsible for analysis, tasks and documentation.
- Raising issues with the management, suggesting solutions.
- Participating in projects.
How should the ideal CV and YOU look like?
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, or related field.
- Fluent English (any other languages is an advantage).
- At least 6 months of HR experience.
- Advanced command of MS Excel.
- Ability to multi-task and very good organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Analytical and problem solving capability.
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.