Are you passionate about the value HR can bring to the business? Then it’s time we start a conversation.
This role will provide HR support, tools and strategies that optimize our people productivity, retention and processes. Successful candidates have held positions in customer service or HR area and/or have an interest in working in HR area. You will interact with HR Business Partners, HR Service Owners, operations managers as well as most levels of leadership throughout the company.
- Perform various functions within each discipline of the Human Resources department
- Perform data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems
- take care of advisory and HR administrative transactional activities in the areas of payroll, contracts, personnel documentation etc.
- Assemble personnel and benefits files and maintain filing as needed
- Work with site HR support staff & management to improve our existing new employee onboarding program
- Preparing and contributing to reports, briefings correspondence and presentations on program planning and evaluation
- Provide feedback for process improvements
Apply for this exciting position to support an HR team of a multinational company!
- Proficiency in English and French language
- Customer service orientation
- Interest in HR area
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, Economics or related field
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Meal vouchers
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Health and accident insurance
- Flexible working hours
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.