Are you passionate about the value HR can bring to the business? Then it’s time we start a conversation.
This role will provide HR support, tools and strategies that optimize our people productivity, retention and processes. Successful candidates have held positions in customer service or HR area and/or have an interest in working in HR area. You will interact with HR Business Partners, HR Service Owners, operations managers as well as most levels of leadership throughout the company.
- Perform various functions within each discipline of the Human Resources department
- Perform data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems
- take care of advisory and HR administrative transactional activities in the areas of payroll, contracts, personnel documentation etc.
- Assemble personnel and benefits files and maintain filing as needed
- Work with site HR support staff & management to improve our existing new employee onboarding program
- Preparing and contributing to reports, briefings correspondence and presentations on program planning and evaluation
- Provide feedback for process improvements
Apply for this exciting position to support an HR team of a multinational company!
- Pursing a degree in Human Resources Management or relevant experience from HR area
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Previous experience with client management systems is an advantage, experience with HR systems (i.e. Peoplesoft) and applicant tracking systems preferred
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to handle multiple projects at the same time
- Fluency in English language
- Cultural sensitivity is a must
- High level of professionalism
- Understanding of confidentiality
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Meal vouchers
- Every day use of foreign languages
- Possibility to develop your skills within a multinatioal company
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.