Are you passionate about the value HR can bring to the business? Then it’s time we start a conversation! This role will provide HR support, tools and strategies that optimize our people productivity, retention and processes.
We are looking for people who enjoy administration type of work in HR.
- Perform data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems
- Assemble personnel and benefits files and maintain filing as needed
- Act as a contact person for employees on a wide range of HR related questions (including employment terms, HR systems and programs, legislation)
- Prepare letters, contracts, forms and other HR related documents
- Preparing and contributing to reports, briefings correspondence and presentations
- Take care of advisory and HR administrative transactional activities in the areas of payroll, contracts, personnel documentation etc.
- Perform various functions within different disciplines of the Human Resources department
- 1 to 3 years of experience in HR, customer service or administration sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Working experience from multinational company is highly desirable
- Experience working with SAP is an advantage, but not a must
- Fluency in English and German language
- High level of professionalism
- Understanding of confidentiality
- Competitive salary
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility for both personal as well as career growth
- Daily use of foerign languages
- Contract for indefinite period of time
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.