OUR CLIENT'S MESSAGE:
As a well-known corporation serving more than 600,000 clients around the world, we provide organizations of all types with business outsourcing solutions and compliance expertise in the area of Human Resources. We remain one of the World’s most diverse and innovative companies to work for today and we are ranked among the World’s Most Admired Companies.
Due to market expansion, we are currently looking for talented individuals to become a part of our friendly international Team in Prague!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone, who is looking to work as part of a team and manage their own workload. A part of this role includes customer interaction via phone and email. Therefore enjoying communication and having a passion for excellence in service and teamwork will ensure your success.
By joining our French Team, you will also be responsible for the administration part of the job by accurately processing employee attendances, absences and holiday’s records in order to be able to calculate salaries at the end of the month. You will be responsible for having all relevant information accounted and all auxiliary system requirements are met (eg, tax filings, banking requirements, wage garnishments, benefits, pension and stock record keeping).
You will be provided with all relevant training and supervision and that takes from 3 to 6 months before you start working independently.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- University Degree or Secondary School
- Previous experience working in an office environment would be an advantage but not necessary
- Detail oriented person with good problem solving skills, accuracy and the ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Service orientation
- Good written and communication skills
- Advanced or higher level of English and French
OUR CLIENT'S OFFER:
- Competitive basic salary and extensive corporate benefits package, including language courses
- Permanent employment contract
- Yearly bonuses
- Extensive training and coaching
- State of the art office building in Prague centre
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and Team Building Activities
- Perspective projects with an international scope
- Positive social and working environment
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
People Place & Partners a.s.
Délka prac. poměru
na dobu neurčitou
od: 27. 9. 16
30.000 - 39.999 Kč