University degree in economics and/or finance, 6 years experience in the field, Knowledge of English language – level C1
- User knowledge of MS Office, excel, powerpoint
- Meticulous, reliable and responsible personality
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborates with the other department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Responds to queries from the Finance director, Financial controller and other finance and company managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests etc.
- Work with the Financial controller to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
- Support Financial controller with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- Review and preperation of balance sheet reconcilations
- Perform and support standard daily / monthly accounting tasks
- Work in a successful multinational company
- The opportunity for personal growth
- Background of a strong international company
- Interesting salary + additional benefits
- 5 weeks vacation
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Personal Consult s.r.o.
Délka prac. poměru
na dobu neurčitou
777 136 052