If you have already had some experience in accountancy and you would like to focus on more complex GL Accounting with using English and German language, this is prefect career opportunity for you.
As a GL Accountant you will:
- be responsible for month-end closing operations resulting in financial statement preparation,
- prepare various types of reporting such as P/L report, Expense report etc.,
- preform reconciliation and analytical review of GL accounts,
- make a regular control of journal entries,
- book more complex accounting operations, various adjustments and clearing,
- participate on financial approving (invoices, purchase orders etc.),
- assist to internal or external auditor and provide information as requested,
- keep all entries and reconciliations in accordance with internal procedures ,
- engage in process improvement initiatives,
- solving operational and accounting issues,
- work closely with other team members and stakeholders.
Does your profile meet the following criteria? Yes? Apply now!
- Educational background in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Advance level of English is required plus intermediate knowledge of German
- Previous accounting experience (even a short one) with knowledge of finance principles
- Advanced PC literacy and MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
Have a look at the offered benefit.
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal Vouchers
- Health and accident insurance
- Opportunity for future trainings
- Possibility to grow both horizontally and vertically in the company
- Atractive location in Prague (5 minutes from the subway station)
- Events and teambuilding
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.