Ready for a new exciting challenge to enhance your career within an international company?
Do you have previous experience in GL area and team leading skills? Would you like to work with motivated and enthusiastic co-workers and develop your skills further? If you said yes, this role could be the right opportunity for you.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Coordination of month-end closing activities
- Supervise the GL team (leading, motivating, support)
- Making sure all operations are performed effectively, if not, recommend process improvements
- Develop plans and manage workload allocation
- Manage team resourcing
- Monitor team performance, controlling team members' KPIs, evaluating staff results
- Ensure the issues are solved timely
- Lead the company´s engagement with both internal and external audit
- Provide accounting guidance
- Coordinate migration of new activities
- Relevant book keeping or accounting experience lasting at least 3 years
- Previous experience leading a team
- Educational background in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Excellent command of English language
- Very good command of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Health and accident insurance
- Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
- Stable employment and high standards of work
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.