This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who studied finance & accounting and who are seeking a demanding and challenging role at successful international business!
This role will suit you if:
- You have short-term bookkeeping or accounting experience and are interested in deepening your knowledge within these areas
- You enjoy to work within a multinational team of experts
- You are seeking a role in friendly and motivated team
Your main responsibilities will be:
- General Ledger accounts reconciliations
- Delivering month-end financial information and regular month end closing activities
- Various reporting activities
- Preparing, managing, and controlling journal entries
- Financial approving
- Invoice and financial approval
- Identifying process improvements
- Maintaining the process documentation and keep accounting systems update
- Solving accounting issues
- Audits support – providing information for external and internal audit, accounting assistance
This position will allow you to become an important part of the company's hierarchy and participate in month-end closing procedures resulting in accurate and precise financial statements.
- Educational background in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Very good command of English knowledge
- Book keeping or accounting experience – even a shorter one
- Knowledge of finance procedures and principles
- Very good command of MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Knowledge of SAP would be beneficial
- Capable of operating in an environment where clear communication, accuracy and timeliness are key factors
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Health and accident insurance
- Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
- Stable employment and high standards of work
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.