Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the „next generation“ of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars.
As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
The General Ledger Accountant is an integral role within the Financial Accounting team responsible for delivering month-end financial information which impacts Balance Sheets and P&L. This position plays a critical part in the company's month-end close process resulting in complete and accurate financial statements. The General Ledger Accountant is responsible for preparing, managing, and controlling journal entries, balance sheets, reconciliations and other relevant accounting issues in compliance with legislation.
- Regular month end closing activities: cost and revenue accruals/deferrals, recoding, cost allocation, various adjustments.
- General Ledger accounts reconciliations.
- Repetitive and ad hoc journal entries to keep accurate accounting records.
- Pre-Billing initiations.
- Various reports distribution.
- Purchase orders review and Financial approving.
- Invoice approval.
- Clearing of transactions on BS accounts on a monthly basis.
- Identifying and suggesting process improvement opportunities.
- Complying internal policies and procedures.
- Supporting internal and external audits as requested.
- Taking full ownership and responsibility for the tasks assigned.
- Cooperating with internal stakeholders, Industry Vertical and Business Partners.
- Maintaining up to date process documentation.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- Finance/Accounting/Economics or Business Administration degree is preferred.
- Bookkeeping or accounting experience (GL, AP, AR or fixed assets).
- Good understanding of finance policies and procedures.
- MS Office skills, especially Excel.
- Systems knowledge of SAP R3 FI/CO, BW, SRM, LN databases is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, attention to detail.
- Capable of operating in an environment where clear communication, accuracy, timeliness and compliance are key.
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Nové Město, Praha
People Place & Partners a.s.
Délka prac. poměru
na dobu neurčitou
od: 8. 12. 16