The reporting team is part of the wider Operational Excellence team, taking care of Shared Service reporting, data gathering, data maintenance, testing & analysis, and presentation of results to the clients. Finance reporting team is predominantly focused on management reporting, budget and forecast, financial report analysis and interpretation, and delivery to respective parties in order to improve processing and decision making.
- Design, development and maintenance of reporting systems and structures based on the client requirements.
- Overseeing development of headcount, budgets, forecasts and management reporting for the respective – Offering including analysis.
- Support in monthly closing procedures and processes.
- Financial modeling for future scope and /or changes in scope including cost impact studies.
- Comparison of budget & forecast against KPIs.
- Understanding of processes, services, policies and internal controls related to data analyzed.
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs including detailed analysis, commentary and ad-hoc analyzes.
- Data mining, sampling, testing and analysis.
- Interaction with internal customers to collect reasoning trends and one-off movements in the analyzed data.
- Providing functional help and advisory to Service Center peers.
- Ensuring the global alignment of reporting packs.
- Ad – hoc reporting.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- High proficiency in spoken and written English.
- University degree in Finance or related areas is a plus.
- Strong MS Office expertise (Excel pivot tables, macros, foundation of VBA) is required.
- SAP and SAP BW knowledge is a plus.
- Experience on similar position in international Shared Service Centre is a plus.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes and accounting.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong processes orientation.
- Pro-active and strong analytic skills.
- Client focus.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure.
- Advance level of German is a PLUS
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
People Place & Partners a.s.
Vysokoškolské / universitní
Délka prac. poměru
na dobu neurčitou
od: 8. 12. 16
40.000 - 49.999 Kč