Do you have previous experience working as an accountant/general ledger specialist/bookkeeper or similar?
You are seeking a role in open-minded environment that allows employees to learn and grow within the company?
Do you like working in international environment with English being the main communication channel? Are you seeking a senior role that includes investigations and allow you to grow professionally?
Then we have the right opportunity for you!
For our client, international and continuously growing company, we are seeking candidates to fill the vacancy of Financial Controlling Specialist.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Month-end account reconciliation
- Preparation of financial statements and business analysis
- Close cooperation with other teams, assisting with the preparation of VAT declaration
- Support other projects
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation
- Monthly and year-end closing
- Identify opportunities, implementation
- Support to financial controller
- Regular financial reporting and analysis
- Delivering month-end financial information and regular month end closing activities
- Preparing, managing, and controlling journal entries
- General Ledger accounts reconciliations
- Pre-Billing initiations
- Various reporting activities
- Providing financial analyses
- Summarizing information and trends
- Management of improvements projects
- Relevant book keeping or accounting experience lasting at least 3 years
- Educational background in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or similar
- Fluency in English language
- Very good command of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- 25 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Meal vouchers
- Health and accident insurance
- Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
- Stable employment and high standards of work
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.