Are you a finance professional looking for a new challenge? Would you like to lead your own team and become a head of finance for the logistics department?
A well-known international company – top brand in its field is looking for a FINANCE MANAGER for the logistics department!
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Provide financial expertise to the Customer Service and Logistics Director and team
- Provide ongoing cross-functional project team support for Network Optimization and other FTG initiatives, damage and unsaleable teams, and other strategic projects as necessary
- Support the organization in determining and analyzing Customer Service and Logistics costs and profitability
- Evaluate and analyze Key Performance Indicators that will help drive continuous improvement in the Customer Service and Logistics area
- Assist in building strategic planning models
- Provide financial evaluation of major savings and cost reduction opportunities
- Assist in financial reporting and analysis:
- Accurate end of month reports on operational performance
- Variance analysis, forecasting and training
- KPI reporting
- Capital project spending status
- Major Initiative Leadership
- Assist in coordination of the Customer
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience, minimum of 8 years in Finance / Accounting
- Master degree in Finance / Business studies or equivalent
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written)
- Operational experience in Logistics is an advantage
- Advanced PC skills, including spreadsheet and database management skills
- Communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Capability of performing multiple project assignments
*Possibility to grow within the company
*5 weeks vacation
*Very pleasant environment
*Rich package of benefits
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.