ABOUT THE CORPORATION:
We are currently among the top five largest organizations in the beverage group worldwide. As a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organisation, we manage an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands, employing 155,000 people in over 25 countries. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, we operate as one company, with one culture.
Join a Logistics and Export Team of a global business leader that will provide you with genuine opportunities of personal and professional growth while enjoying one of the best working environments in Prague today!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be the first point of contact for the Export customers from all over the world in Logistics matters. Within this role, you will manage incoming requests and complaints from customer according to the process rules in order to resolute requests, and assure deliveries and invoicing. As an Export & Logistics Client-Support Specialist, you will be building and maintaining positive relationship with company’s customers over e-mail and phone communication. You will enhance relationships with Customers and Sales department to improve customer satisfaction and improve correct order placement processes with customers. The role includes interaction with other departments and external parties of the supply chain.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- High school or University degree
- Previous experience in Client-Services, Export, Logistics, or related position would be great advantage
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of MS Office Package
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively
- High level of service mindset
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Available to start immediately
- Very competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers and other benefits)
- Permanent or temporary employment contract (to your best preferred choice)
- All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
- Positive and social working environment
- International working environment where English is used daily among other languages
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram and buses)
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Regular social events and team building activities
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
People Place & Partners a.s.
Délka prac. poměru
na dobu neurčitou
od: 29. 11. 16
+420 775 446 667