OUR CLIENT’S MESSAGE:
We are currently among the top five largest organizations in the beverage group worldwide. As a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organisation, we manage an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands, employing 155,000 people in over 25 countries. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, we operate as one company, with one culture.
Join a global business leader that will provide you with genuine opportunities of personal and professional growth while enjoying one of the best working environments in Prague today!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Export Documentation Specialist is supporting implementation of centralizing documentation handling. You will handle the document flow for global export orders to ensure delivery of orders to customers according to agreed customer requirements, with correct and timely provided documents. Within this role you will be also responsible for the process of incoming orders from customers to assure deliveries, invoicing and resolution of requests.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- High school or University degree
- Previous experience in export, logistics or administration is an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of English and Spanish
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and SAP would be an asset
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work on own initiative and prioritize workload effectively
- High level of service mindset
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Very competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers and other benefits)
- Permanent or temporary employment contract (to your best preferred choice)
- All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
- Positive and social working environment
- International working environment where English is used daily among other languages
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram and buses)
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Regular social events and team building activities
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
People Place & Partners a.s.
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Délka prac. poměru
na dobu neurčitou
30.000 - 39.999 Kč