OUR CLIENT’S MESSAGE:
We are currently among the top five largest organisation in the beverage group worldwide. As a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organisation, we manage an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands, employing 155,000 people in over 25 countries. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, we operate as one company, with one culture. That is a culture built on ownership, informality, candor and transparency. Join a global business leader that will provide you with genuine opportunities of personal and professional growth while enjoying one of the best working environments in Prague today!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
A part of this role includes interaction via email and phone. Therefore enjoying communication and having a passion for excellence to detail and teamwork will ensure your success.
As an Excel Reporting Specialist you will be creating, updating and distributing regular and ad hoc reports requested by the management or external clients. Within this role, you will develop tools for reporting, analyse demands and data, optimise and help standardise reporting capturing data from different systems. You will be responsible for distributing the reports on a timely manner and expected quality while using Excel, SAP, order systems and other relevant company systems on daily bases.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- Advanced MS Office skills (ability to work with MS Excel formulas, basic understanding of Macro functions and MS PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SAP applications and MS Access can be of great advantage, but not necessary
- Understands Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) role in Shared Service Centre operations would be a great advantage, but not necessary
- Advanced English in speaking, reading and writing
- Applications from fresh graduates are welcome
- Very competitive remuneration
- Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers and other benefits)
- Permanent or temporary employment contract (to your best preferred choice)
- All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
- Positive and social working environment
- International working environment where English is used daily among other languages
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram and buses)
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Regular social events and team building activities
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
People Place & Partners a.s.
Délka prac. poměru
na dobu neurčitou
30.000 - 39.999 Kč
+420 775 446 667