- Oversee the team of web and software developers who contribute to the look and systems of the website.
- Cooperation with the marketing department
- Responsible for all online activities for the Milacron brand(s)
- Develop affiliate marketing programs
- Create and maintain an online business plan
- Staying up to date on software or data trends
- Keep current knowledge of online trends
*Updating website for new mobile or computer systems to appeal to current and future customers
- Provide analytic reports of online sales
- Undertaking a research to understand the demographic targets, search engine traffic, media buying, etc.
- Demonstrating project strategies and plans to the higher officials
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO), PPC,CMS, Social Media, Email marketing
- Expert communication skills, both verbal as well as written in English, any additional European language is a plus
- Experience in marketing and technology
- Creative with a strategic mind set
- Knowledge of database creation and management
- Digital marketing experience and keen interest
- In depth understanding of web design and web analytic software
o Ideally use of Adobe Photoshop, IDesign, UX, Dreamweaver, Google Analytics
o Knowledge of Bulk Editing, Multi-Attribution modelling, Bid Management across networks, A/B testing of adverts, Google adwords
- Flexible to changing conditions and possessing high level of integrity
- Knowledge of search engine optimization tactics, data mining, and security issues
- Educated to degree level in Digital Marketing or any related field
- Financial bonuses
- Internation team
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.