Time for change?
Did you just come back from your holidays and find out that your current job is not that awesome anymore? Or you maybe just finished the school and are looking for an opportunity?
Well, this might be your chance :)
I'm looking for someone, who is familiar with MS Excel and wouldn't have an issue to put together some data analysis time to time (i.e. pivot tables would be helpful here). And besides that, someone who is communicative and speaks decent English, because you wouldn't also need to talk to people (team, partners, clients etc.)
Some tasks you would be responsible for:
- Building effective relationships with asset managers, explaining company processes & understanding how to on board their data
- Working as part of client project delivery team
- Being responsible for provision of data from clients / fund groups
- Executing research industry projects & market research, particularly platform based requirements, recommending how company facilitates & acquires
- Working closely with colleagues in India & Czech Republic
- Fluent English
- German as an advantage
- Educated to degree level (preferably Economy/Finance)
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Delivery focussed, and be able to work effectively in a project environment
- Persuasive and effective communicator, able to deal with clients/fund providers
- Ability to prioritise, keep track of multi tasks and work to multiple deadlines
- Should be a good team player who can also work independently
- Grasp of investment industry/ Financial Services is welcomed
- Sales or business experience would be appreciated
- Committed to long term employment
- 100CZK food vouchers fully covered by employer
- Vouchers for free time activities
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Paid sick days
- Additional Pension Insurance payments
- Team building activities
- Attractive offices location close to city centre
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.