Our great client based in the city centre is going to open new vacancies within its' international business unit. This positions are especially suitable for those, who would like to work independently and be responsible for:
- Evaluating clients’ credit information and financial statements
- Control credit exposures
- Analyzing client records
- Preparing reports about the degree of risk in lending money to clients
- Assess creditworthiness of existing or prospective clients
- Implementing security requirements for smaller accounts
- Perform day-to-day credit activities relating to blocked orders etc.
We are seeking enthusiastic candidates matching the below mentioned requirements:
- University degree, preference for business, accounting, economic or finance major
- Some experience in finance would be desired
- Excellent knowledge of English and German language
- Good analytical skills
- Communication and teamwork skills required
- At least basic knowledge of accounting processes
- Ability to read financial statements
- Good PC skills (MS Office).
- Above standard salary as well as benefits (sick days, extra days of holiday, language courses, initial trainings etc.)
- International environment
- Daily use of foreign languages
- Both personal and professional growth opportunities
- Work location in the centre of Prague
and much more!
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.