For an international company that provides a large scope of services to its international clients, we are currently seeking a candidate for the position of CONTRACT ASSOCIATE with GERMAN AND ENGLISH.
The key aspects and responsibilities of the Contract Associate will be:
- Support the Contract Services Team
- Prepare Agreement drafts based on both client and supplier templates
- Prepare and disseminate information regarding contract status, compliance, modifications to internal teams
- Assist with training and coaching to other Contract Services team members on legal review and interpretation
- Maintain and update contract databases and disseminate information as appropriate
- Bachelor’s or postgraduate degree in law
- 1 to 2 years of experience in working on contract types
- Past experience with drafting agreements in any of the following areas: IT, Marketing, Logistics, Professional Services, Facilities and MRO desirable
- Fluent in German and English
- Experience in working under English commercial and contract law is desirable;
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite
- 5 week vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Sick Days
- Language courses
- Continuous training
- Daily use of foreign languages
- International environment
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.