Do you have…
- management experience?
- experience working in an audit/compliance role?
Are you fluent in English?
Use this unique opportunity to work for an INTERNATIONAL company in PRAGUE, which will offer you possible internal and/or international GROWTH and provide you with great package of BONUSES!!!
A COMPLIANCE MANAGER is a professional that keeps integrity of a company intact through policy enforcement and program planning – he/she must make the workplace run smoothly with no room for error within the legal and ethical systems to protect the integrity of the company.
Your main responsibility will be to support the business through the administration and development of Background Check processes for EMEA. You will manage the daily administration of the program, managing audits and controls, and generate related documentation.
- Lead team of Background Check Specialists – assign different sections of the amount of work that needs to be done by other members of the compliance team, as well as setting up team and group meetings and the materials that will be discussed during the assigned time
- Manage but also support local HR teams (advisory capability)
- Working closely with the global lead as required
- Provide regional and local reports as required (e.g. Compliance reports)
- Maintain a framework with regard to operational risks – internal checks / audits – providing reports based on the results (detailing methodology, results, and remediation plans)
- Monitor and report against agreed SLAs and KPIs
- Support policy development and draft supporting documentation such as communications, FAQs, process documentation, and other related written work
- Oversee program implementation efforts – train HR staff
- Work to identify where issues (areas for improvement) are taking place – fix these problems quickly and effectively
- Answer and solve all the inquiries and issues coming from employees, managers, and HR
- Lead new compliance projects
- 2+ years management experience
- 2+ years of experience working in an audit/compliance role
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Customer service focus
- Analytical and critical thinking – superb attention for detail
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work in challenging and dynamic international environment
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited period contract
- Relocation package
- Benefits and employees discounts
- Multisport card
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Home office – 2 days per month
- Life insurance
- Contribution towards pension insurance
- Continues education
- Language courses
- Working in an international environment
- Teambuilding activities
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.