- Continuous and essential supportive further development of the strategic basic alignment for closing of the General Ledger.
- Continuous further development of processes for closing the General Ledger.
- Part of national and international projects of medium to high complexity in the field of financial statements and One.ERP.
- Preparation and rollout of national and international process templates as part of the One.ERP and One.ERP International Design Authority.
- Holding training measures and attending specialist conferences, including giving presentations.
- Independently identifying optimization and harmonization potential in the closing processes and implementing derived measures with the involvement of operational accounting.
- Designing, planning and launching live operation of IT solutions which harmonize, standardize and automate closing processes.
- Consulting with external auditors and independently preparing the required documentation.
- Creating work instructions and guides.
- Presenting specialized closing topics, with a focus on General Ledger, to the operational accounting units, executive committees and specialist departments which interface with financial statements.
- Migration management: Designing migration steps, supporting and documenting the migration in cooperation with the operational accounting units and national and international departments.
- Developing training schemes and providing training for employees.
- University degree in economics and at least 5 years in external accounting and/or launching One.ERP projects.
- 3 years' experience at an international auditing company.
- Very good knowledge of IAS/IFRS and specific local tax laws.
- You have detailed knowledge of the entire closing-related process chain (sound specialist know-how) and of the relevant tools (e.g., Treasurysystem EcoFinance) and SAP modules (FI, FI-AA, FI-HR and CO).
- Very good knowledge of analytical and statistical methods for systematic process improvement, including the Six Sigma methodology.
- Ideally, detailed knowledge of the internal processes and organizational structures of Deutsche Telekom and its national and international subsidiaries.
- Knowledge of the relevant project management experience (especially departmental, controlling and operational accounting).
- Extensive experience in project management
- Conceptual thinking and solution-oriented action.
- You have demonstrated skills in developing new processes and systems in external accounting, launching new systems and processes and designing interdisciplinary partnerships and cooperative ventures.
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 2 sick days
- meal vouchers 100 CZK
- contribution to life/pension insurance
- discount on company products
..and more is coming as the benefit structure is beeing set up
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Máte zájem o tuto nabídku? Odpovědět na inzerát