OUR CLIENT’S MESSAGE:
We are a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others, and to continue being an industry trailblazer, we are constantly on the lookout for talent with the right know-how and drive to succeed. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, our corporation is currently a globally recognized leader in the „next generation“ of business consulting with reported revenue of billions of dollars.
Join our Prague Service Center that is providing financial support to offices in other countries and grasp the chance to deeper your practical knowledge in the field of finance together with having the opportunity of professional growth. Accelerate your career in our friendly international team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will be part of Cash Collection & Accounts Receivable international department within our Services Center. You will be managing the payment related issues and processes. Within this role you will mainly monitor the debt status on assigned accounts, ensure timely collections and correct allocations, resolve and escalate disputes and issue regular reports for respective regions. This position involves internal and external communication via phone or email and cooperation with different teams, who are responsible for other aspects of the process.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- High school or University education preferably in Finance/ Business Administration or related field
- Experience in a similar position is preferred but not a must
- Understanding and practical knowledge of finance processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Danish and advanced level of English
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive with drive for results
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- The ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Client oriented mindset
- Very competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers and other benefits)
- Permanent employment contract
- All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
- Positive and social working environment
- International working environment where English is used daily among other languages
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram and buses)
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Regular social events and team building activities
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
People Place & Partners a.s.
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Délka prac. poměru
na dobu neurčitou
30.000 - 39.999 Kč