This is an excellent opportunity to work in a well-established international SW company as a Senior .NET Engineer.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Perform software design and implementation based on input from the design team and clinical users
- Conduct software evaluation and testing of own software, software from other engineering staff, and third-party software
- Provide test plans for use by other engineering staff, the Quality Assurance and support departments in order to validate a new implementation
- Provide technical documentation for the design, implementation and testing of the software
- Attend design review meetings as needed to adhere to the software development plan and procedures.
- Support the software by handling escalated service calls
- Document and repair errors related to software
- Assist the engineering staff in clarifying requests for software changes and understand reported problems
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related engineering field
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL
- Ability to travel 1–2 times per year if requested
- Fluent English
What we have to offer:
- Fantastic opportunity to work with one of the largest Enterprise Software company in the world
- Best application framework and technologies
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Exceptional Training and Development programs
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.
Růžičková Jana Isabella