If you’ve already worked as an ACCOUNTANT, preferably in an SSC setting, you would like to get your hands on more complex GL Accounting and speak English and Spanish, you now have a new opportunity to join a growing accounting department with a strong team-spirit!
As a GL ACCOUNTANT you would:
- Participate in month end closing activities
- Maintain General Ledger records for assigned financial companies
- Prepare monthly and quarterly account reconciliations of all related GL accounts
- Be responsible for Fixed Asset accounting and related compliance controls
- Manage Intercompany process
- Cooperate with other teams, assisting with the preparation of VAT declaration
- Support internal and external audits
- Ensures accuracy of all entries and reconciliations in accordance with GAAP, Compliance and SOX requirements
- Engage in process improvement initiatives
- Actively participate in training programs
Position is for PART TIME.
What experience and background is necessary for this role?
- 2+ years of experience in General Accounting
- Educational background in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) in English and Spanish (or French)
- Very good command of MS Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
And what can you expect in return?
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal Vouchers
- Refreshment at the workplace
- Employee Recovery Contribution
- Pension Fund Contribution
Further to this they will also provide:
- A fun, challenging, fast-paced but supportive environment
- Opportunity to develop and progress within the company
- Opportunity for further academic training
- Opportunity to participate in innovation programmes which recognise and reward new ideas
Nehodí se ti tato brigáda? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
11. 10. 2016, 9:29
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.