Are you looking for part time?
If you’ve already worked as an ACCOUNTANT, preferably in an SSC setting, you would like to get your hands on more complex GL Accounting and speak English and French, you now have a new opportunity to join a growing accounting department with a strong team-spirit!
As a GL ACCOUNTANT you would:
- Participate in month end closing activities
- Maintain General Ledger records for assigned financial companies
- Prepare monthly and quarterly account reconciliations of all related GL accounts
- Be responsible for Fixed Asset accounting and related compliance controls
- Manage Intercompany process
- Cooperate with other teams, assisting with the preparation of VAT declaration
- Support internal and external audits
- Ensures accuracy of all entries and reconciliations in accordance with GAAP, Compliance and SOX requirements
- Engage in process improvement initiatives
- Actively participate in training programs
Position is for PART TIME.
What experience and background is necessary for this role?
- 2+ years of experience in General Accounting
- Educational background in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills (both written and verbal) in English and or French
- Very good command of MS Office, especially Excel
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
And what can you expect in return?
- Flexible working hours
- Refreshment at the workplace
Further to this they will also provide:
- A fun, challenging, fast-paced but supportive environment
- Opportunity to develop and progress within the company
- Opportunity for further academic training
- Opportunity to participate in innovation programmes which recognise and reward new ideas
Nehodí se ti tato brigáda? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
7. 11. 2016, 12:07
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.