Philips is a diversified health and well-being company, focused on improving people’s lives through timely innovations. As a world leader in Healthcare and Lifestyle, Philips integrates technologies and design into people-centric solutions, based on fundamental customer insights.
- Supporting the Installed Base Team, which manages relationships with existing Philips medical device customers
- Improving data quality, identifying opportunities within the installed base, developing and executing strategy and marketing plans
- University student; focused on Marketing, Business, Management, Economics or Engineering
- Interested in working in an international environment in Healthcare sector
- Available to work at least 20 hrs/week during academic year (eg. 3 days)
- Proactive and working independently, expressing willingness to learn
- Comfortable using MsOffice, especially Excel
- Fluent in English
- Student contract (Dohoda o provedení práce = Agreement on work performance) for 3–6 months period, with starting date October
- Intensive learning on the job through real experience
- Building your career in an international company which brings innovations that matter to you
- Fast-paced oriented work in truly global environment
If you would like to join us please send your CV in English to email@example.com .
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates.
Nehodí se ti tato brigáda? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
20. 9. 2016, 20:12
Philips Česká republika s.r.o.