Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the „next generation“ of business consulting with reported revenue of billions of dollars.
As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but also an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally known corporation.
The Assistant Customer Support position is part of the Contact Centre that forms the first level of contact for employees of the company, and is connected to all other levels of shared services and internal clients. Responding to basic customer inquiries and requests under direct supervision, this is a multi-skilled role, requiring a global overview of supported countries, departments, procedures (HR, Expenses, General services, Payroll etc.), and escalation rules in order to resolve incoming queries effectively.
- Resolving majority of client request during initial contact
- Understanding a wide range of procedures across the company
- Partnering with level 1 and 2 colleagues on areas of multiple touch points
- Answering emails & phone calls and responding to basic customer questions using established methods provided in training
- Escalating queries to the appropriate departments
- Recording call details on the account history, including results of the inquiry
YOU SHOULD HAVE
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Zero or more years of customer service or other telephone experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience working with organizational functions and personnel
- Experienced and skilled in the use of help desk software
- Basic business and analytical problem solving skills
- The ability to follow oral and written directions and manage multiple tasks
- Analytical and problem solving capability
- Must be able to successfully interact with all CSS departments
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A willingness to work shift as required
- Must be fluent in English and French
- Very competitive remuneration.
- Extensive corporate benefits package.
- Yearly bonuses.
- State of the art office building in Prague center.
- Free refreshments in the workplace.
- Social events and team building activities.
- Extensive training and coaching.
- Perspective projects with an international scope.
- Positive and social working environment.
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
People Place & Partners a.s.
Délka prac. poměru
na dobu neurčitou
od: 18. 10. 16
30.000 - 39.999 Kč