Relocation to Prague – New job in Finance – up to 1 600 euros
When someone says „Accounting“, people usually think it is boring. I rather say it is a stable job and you can focus on the volume and quality!
If you think the same, keep reading, because you seem to be the right person for our team.
Your main RESPONSIBILITIES will be:
- Preparing reports and financial statements monthly.
- Prepare journal entries and journal entries posting.
- General ledger reconciliations.
- Preparing reports for management.
- Reconcile accounts on a monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and bank reconciliation.
- Pre-Billing initiations.
- Supporting audits.
- Providing month-end financial information and regular month end closing activities.
Do these activities sound familiar to you? Send us your CV!
Never heard of any of these? Do not worry, training will be provided!
Relocation to Prague!
What you need to become a part of our team?
- A degree in Economics / Finance / Business Administration etc.
- Previous relevant experience would be great and advantage but if you are a fresh graduate with strong motivation and enthusiasm, we would be foolish not to hire you, right?
- Fluent knowledge of English.
- Practical knowledge of accounting processes.
- Have you heard about Excel? Great! You need a very good command of MS Excel.
- Experience with SAP is an advantage.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.