International company engaged in area of Transportation business (Engineering – rolling stock) has an outstanding opportunity for Account Manager in heavy industry field.
- to drive forward and grow the relationship with a Global Rail Transportation OEM in the Central and Eastern Europe Region (CEE).
- to sales and deliver Engineering services from all company branches (Czech Republic + abroad)
- responsibility for building and growing the account in especially CEE market, including forecasting, monitoring and reporting and for internal and external communications within the CEE region.
- Build and manage relationships with key stake holders within the client’s organization and across all levels.
- Identify and convert strategic & major opportunities for growth including project level participation
- Enhance the penetration of current and new service offerings
- Proactively Drive the forecasting process and track forecast vs actuals & drive stretched performance or recovery actions as necessary.
- Responsibility for achieving regional revenue targets.
- Oversee, track and manage the invoicing process along with Finance.
- Lead a small team (up to 5 employees) of Customer Interface Managers across various sites customer locations
- Lead and drive the business development and manage sales activities and communications with the client.
- Master’s degree in Technical field or/and Economics/ Management
- The candidate will should be a Global Manager demonstrating strong account management and proven track in sales experience in Transportation business or similar (Rail, Aerospace, Defense or heavy engineering) or at least a related back-ground
- Experience in sales / acquisition of new clients in at least European scale
- Experience in Relationship Management, Growth Management, Forecast & Revenue Management and Leadership Team Management
- Stakeholder management experience, at all levels
- Fluent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills in German & English is mandatory
- Creativity and flexibility
- Cultural sensitivity, diplomacy and commercial awareness
- Confidence, credibility and influencing skills
- dynamic and successful working environment within our international Group
- excellent career opportunities
- competitive salary package
- a training program will prepare you for your joining (training abroad)
- 5 weeks holiday
- private medical service
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.